CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, September 07, 2003

i totally detest my eldest brother. ( no, not danny. i adore danny. ) he's a total fucker i swear. i was reading the bloody newpaper in my room and he just comes into my room without knocking mind you.. fucking rude. and demands for the newpaper. excuse me, im like in the midst of reading it. and i fucking showed him some attitude and he started scolding me.. telling me says that he knows what im doing outside and all. and ask me to watch out? like what the fuck? if you know what im doing outside, come up straight to me when im fagging and slap my face la. feel free. motherfucker. he thinks that just because he's the eldest in the family he has control over me. fuck off. i dont even speak to him when im back on weekends. and if he wants to hate me too, sure. i dont even give a fuck. just stay out of my room and dont ever touch my computer larh. and dont even ask me anything. dont even ask me to help him buy fag or dinner. fucking asshole. UGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home